Terms and conditions:
You will occupy the property as a holiday letting. These terms and conditions constitute your letting agreement :
|Property :||Braunston Manor Cottage, High Street, Braunston NN11 7HS|
|Owners :||Gerry Palmer & Fiona Myers|
|Contact Details :||Mobile: +44 7827 808739|
|Owners Address :||The Manor, High Street, Braunston NN11 7HS|
- The Property includes :
- the furniture, fixtures and fittings
- the use of the adjacent cottage garden, patio bbq area, parking for a maximum of two cars and any other things reasonably necessary for the enjoyment of the property and which the Owners can grant.
- Use of the fields in front of the Manor, accessible via the cottage garden, as a shortcut to public footpaths, or for picnics or any activity that is not anti-social to the Owners or neighbours
- It does not include access to the gardens surrounding the Manor (except for the cottage garden and patio area mentioned above) except at the Owner’s invitation
- Letting period :
- 3pm on the day of check-in to 10am on the day of check-out
- Maximum Occupancy :
- The maximum occupancy is 4 adults. Children under 13 and pets are not permitted
- Owners’ pets :
- The outside of the cottage is not fenced and therefore the Owners cannot guarantee that Holiday Makers will not encounter the Owners’ pets (currently two very friendly Golden Retriever dogs).
- If requested, the Owners will attempt to minimise any encounters, but the property is not suitable for Holiday Makers who will not accept any interaction with these pets.
- Internet Access :
- Free internet access via Wifi is available, and the password will be given to you upon arrival
- If an internet outage occurs, then the Owners will do their best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, but no compensation will be given if internet access is unavailable for a period of time.
- Accessibility :
- The cottage is a two-storey 17th century building and by its nature, it is not accessible to people with mobility issues
- Holiday Makers promise to :
- not to smoke inside of the property (this including vaping and similar)
- keep the interior of the Property in clean and good repair and condition
- clean and keep free from blockages and obstructions all baths, sinks, lavatories, drains and the like
- not dispose of “wet wipes”, disposable nappies or other items of personal hygiene down the lavatory
- use the Property only as a holiday home for no more than 4 people and will not operate a business at the property or use it for any improper, immoral or illegal purpose
- not assign, sublet, charge or part with or share possession or occupation of all or part of the Property
- not cause nuisance or annoyance to the Owners, or any neighbour
- not change or remove any of the Owners’ furniture, fixtures and fittings
- not change or install any locks on any doors or windows nor have additional keys made for any locks without the prior written consent of the Owners
- not keep or allow pets of any kind on the Property
- not to use the internet connection for any activity deemed illegal in the UK
- report to the Owners any defect in respect of the Property or the fixtures and fittings and report any failure of mechanical or electrical appliances
- report to the Owners any damage or breakages during your stay so that we can take appropriate action to replace or repair the items. In the case of damage that is not reasonable wear & tear, or minor accidents, you may be charged for the loss or damage accordingly.
- allow the Owners, their agent, or contractors access to the Property at reasonable hours during the day, or to carry out urgent and unforeseen repairs or other works to the Property or to carry out maintenance of the appliances. The Owner will normally give at least 24 hours notice but the Holiday Maker will give immediate access in an emergency
- whenever the Property is left unattended, the Holiday Maker will fasten all locks to all doors and windows to prevent unauthorised access to the Property.
- Insurance :
- The Owners will maintain whatever insurances they wish against any risk relating to their Property. They are not liable for any loss or damage to items owned by the Holiday Maker and the Holiday Maker is responsible for taking out separate insurance to cover their property accordingly.
- The Holiday Maker will not do, nor allow anyone else to do, anything that could adversely affect the Owners insurance of the Property.
- If the Holiday Maker does anything that prejudices the Owners insurance, they will be liable to the Owner for any resulting loss.
- No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, water or internet services
- Unavailability of the Property :
- In the event that the Property is not available for use during the rental term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of the Owners, the Owners will apply due diligence and good faith in efforts to locate an equivalent property that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Holiday Maker. If such replacement property cannot be found, then the Owners will immediately return all payments made by the Holiday Maker, whereupon the rental agreement will be terminated and the Holiday Maker and Owners will have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this rental agreement
- Upon departure, the Holiday Maker will :
- immediately return all the keys of the Property to the Owner
- remove all personal effects and leave the Property and the Owner's fixtures and fittings in the same condition and state of repair as at the start of the rental, fair wear and tear excepted.